Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Beginnings

I have been overweight my whole life. I go on diets and do great for a while, and then slowly I loose motivation and just quit.... if I quit, I can't fail, right? I have a huge fear of failure. It's one of the things I need to deal with, there are actually a lot of things I need to deal with and now is the time. I am sick and tired of being fat, tired, sad, and generally bored with life. I used to be a fun person, I loved to have fun. Now I am almost afraid to leave my house by myself and I have no idea why. I am fine if I have my son and/or husband with me, actually anyone else with me is fine, but to get out of the house by myself? Not done unless necessary. I vow to write at least every other day, I vow to tackle weight loss and my other fears and issues. I need to start living life again and dealing with my issues. I know it all starts back at the beginning of basically my life but I will start to get in to that next time. Until tomorrow, goodnight. Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment