Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Strange

Hmmm since I have written the truth about what happened and got it out there I feel freer more free? Well I feel better anyway, it's like a weight has been lifted and I know that sounds cliche but it's true. I still have moments where I want to cry for no apparent reason at the drop of a hat but I also don't have as much anger inside either. Who knew that I all I ever needed was to tell someone my side of the story....my side, my truth. Don't get me wrong it's not all peaches and cream and all rosy now that it's out there. I still have lots of crap that I need to work on, (I googled my father's name and do you know a transcript from court comes up? It made me sick, physically sick, to read it. I want it gone, I want it taken off the web....I mean it was 30 damn years ago, why is it even out there?)but it's a start. Have a great night friends Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment