Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sadness

My Mom texted me last night and told me that she is going to put my cat Heidi to sleep. We just put Heidi's sister (My Sister's) cat Bobbi to sleep in March. To be fair they are 18 years old, and I know Bobbi was in pain constantly and that Heidi is deaf and going blind and doesn't always make it in the litter box, but she is my baby! I am so sad. I know my husband is right when he told me that not many people can introduce their children to their childhood pet, I know that I am lucky, just as I was lucky when Nana died that I was 24 years old and still had all of my grandparents up until then. It doesn't make it any easier though, does it? On a plus side I start my new job tomorrow!! YAY! I usually am nervous when I start a new job but so far, I don't have any nerves, so that's good.... I think. Anyway, have a good night everyone. Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment